Introduction to PNB Parivar HRMS:
Punjab National Bank was initially found on May 19, 1894. The board members of the bank are drawn from different parts of India having different faiths. And with various back grounds. The only common thing in all of them was objective to provide country with truly national bank and further the economic interest of the country.
The Idea of truly Indian National Bank started from the fact that the Indian Capital was used to run the English banks and companies, the profits are taken by the Britishers and the small interest on the capital was given to the Indians. Lala Lajpat Rai was the main reason for the emerging of Punjab National Bank.
PNB was opened to the business on April 12, 1895. Then the first board of directors comprised of 7 members. Sarday Dayal Singh Majithia, founder of Dayal Singh College and the Tribune; Lala Lalchand, who was one of the founders of DAV college and president of management society; Kali Prosanna Roy, eminent Bengali pleader, who was also the chairman of the reception committee of the Indian National Congress at its Lahore session in 1900.
Lala Harkishan Lal, who became well known for being the first industrialist of Punjab; EC Jessawala, a well known Parsi merchant and partner of Jamshedji and Co. Of Lahorel; Lala Prabhu Dayal, one of the leading Rais merchant and Philanthropist of Multan; Bakshi Jaishi Ram, Well known civil lawyer of Lahore; and Lala Dholan Dass a great banker, merchant and rais of Amritsar.
Punjab National Bank has introduced PNB Parivar HRMS gateway to its official site. It is implemented in the year 2006 for fulfilling the prerequisite for payroll processing and centralised salary requirements of the employees and the bank.
What is PNB Parivar Gate?
PNB Parivar Gate is a portal service developed by Punjab National Bank for its employees. This idea of Human Resource Management System was implemented for employee’s easy access to payroll processing and salary details. Through the PNB Parivar HRMS login, the employee’s are not only given access to payroll processing; but also to provide many other services. The other services include:
- Performance Appraisal.
- HR Management Information System.
- Training Management.
- Employee Selection and Promotion Process.
- Employee Self Service.
- Absence Management.
Who can Login the PNB Parivar Website?
PNB Parivar provides services useful for its employees who are working in the bank, worked and retired in the bank. Employees and pensioners of the Punjab National Bank can login to the PNB Parivar HRMS.
What Details are Available on PNB Parivar Website?
Complete details about the latest schemes introduced in Punjab National Bank.
Details for PNB staff:
The details needed for the PNB staff members like notices regarding transfers and posting of the employees. Promotion details of the employees. Medical insurance schemes and first and last date to claim them.
Details for retired employees of PNB:
All the circulars and schemes required for retired employees. Medical insurance schemes for the retired employees and last date to claim. The list of Domiciliary Diseases and the medical insurance covered based on them. Claim form is also provided to claim the insurance.
Details regarding Life certificate submission of staff pensioner or family pensioner.
- Staff welfare fund and the schemes covered under the fund for current and retired employees.
- List of hospitals for medical treatment as per Raksha TPA.
- Details about financial assistance provided for the family members on account of death during the service period.
- Empanelment of various hospitals for health check up.
- Tie up with various Labs for Pathology and radiology services.
How to Login to PNB HRMS Portal?
To login to PNB Parivar Human Resources Management System, one need to be the employee of the PNB either in the present or in the past.
The steps to login to PNB Parivar HRMS portal:
- Create PF account if not having it.
- Open the official website of Punjab National Bank, https://www.pnbnet.net.in
- You can go to Login page in three ways.
- Click on the HRMS tab shown in the top menu of home page. (or)
- Click on the ‘Click here to login in to HRMS’. (or)
- Click on image showing ‘Welcome to Human Resource Management System’.
- Now you are redirected to the login page of PNB Parivar HRMS. There are two fields User Id and Password.
- Enter PF number in the place of User Id and Date of birth in (DDMMYYYY) format in the place of password and click on sign in.
- If you are logged in correctly, you can access all the services provided to you.
- If you have forgotten the password. Click on forget password and you will be redirected to Forget my password page where you are asked to enter User Id and the through the E-mail or SMS you can change the password.
- If the login is not successful, contact your bank branch for assistance.
Updated Tips Regarding HRMS PNB Parivar Login:
Logging in to HRMS PNB Parivar portal is very easy process. The only thing required is to have a Provident Fund account. PF number is used as user Id and date of birth as the password. Before logging in you need to register e-mail and phone number with the bank branch.
The HRMS introduced by the PNB for its employees and their flexible access to the facilities and services is very easy to use and helpful.