Central Bank of India is the best choice to avail home loan. One can avail personal loan to Construct, Purchase, Renovate a home.
Documents for Central Bank of India Home Loan:
- Completed loan application form
- Passport size photographs
- Proof of identify (photo copies of Voters ID card/ Passport/ Driving Licence/ Income Tax PAN (card)
- Proof of residence (photo copies of recent Telephone Bills/ Electricity Bill/
- Property tax receipt/ Passport/ Voters ID card)
- Proof of business address for non-salaried individuals
- Statement of Bank Account/ Pass Book for last six months
- Signature identification from present bankers
- Personal Assets and Liabilities statement
Central Bank of India Home Loan Eligibility:
The bank offers home loan for salaried and business professionals. The Doctors, Lawyers, and Teachers are included in this group.
The Central Bank of India home loan interest rate is 10.25% and there is no Prepayment charge on home loan. One can pay the Central Bank of India home loan in easy instalments. One can pay an EMI of Rs. 985 per month up to Rs. 25lacs. These include 0.50% of processing fee with maximum Rs. 50000 loan amount.
Central Bank of India Home Loan Interest rate:
Customers can go for home loan as the Central Bank of India offers best deals for existing Housing Loan Scheme in case of renovation. The Central Bank of India Interest rate is 1% above the rate of existing users. This is applicable for the customers who plan to buy furniture, television, home theatre and other home appliances.
Dont Miss: Top 8 Banks Providing Home Loans with Interest Rate in India
Central Bank of India Home Loan EMI:
One can avail home loan for 15 to 20 years above Rs. 20lacs to Rs. 30lacs. The customer can avail a loan amount for home loan of Rs. 30lakhs to Rs. 75lakhs with tenure up to 20 years is with an interest of 10.00%. The customer can avail a loan amount above Rs. 75lakhs for a loan period up to 20years is 10.25%. Stamp duty and registration charges are applicable on availing home loan for existing property or for renovation.
Raj Kumar is a qualified business/finance writer expert in investment, debt, credit cards, Passive income, financial updates. He advises in his blog finance clap.