To make the customers feel better and convenient Indian banks introduced an Indian bank net banking facility. If you use this facility, you can easily access various details about your account within some seconds.
The online banking facility provided by Indian banks helps you in many ways. You can stop visiting ATM centres and banks more often just to check balance and transaction details.
For that, you need to register the Indian bank net banking properly. In the beneath points, you can easily come to know that.
Check the below points for those who mess is trusted and beneficial to use the Indian Bank Net Banking feature.
Helps to save a lot of time
Of course, you can easily check balance, transaction details, mini statements, and other details within seconds. Once you login into your account then you can get various details.
Easy money transfer
No matter the account type and bank, if you want to transfer money, use net banking since it is fast.
Undoubtedly, you are all set to pay bills for various things. Even the person you choose to pay the bill isn’t available with a net banking facility. If you have their account number and CIF, then you can easily do it.
How to Register for Indian Bank Net Banking Service?
- At first, you are required to open the internet banking website for Indian banks.
- You can use your computer or mobile or any device that is https://www.indianbank.net.in.
- Now you need to tap on the Register Online option from the homepage.
- By this, you can see the Indian bank net banking form on your screen
- Later you need to give all the details properly.
- If you check the User details, you need to enter the CIF number or Account Number.
- Then you need to enter your mobile number registered with the bank
- Below that enter Captcha Code
- The moment you have entered, the details are entered correctly, and then you need to click on Submit Button.
- Then you will acquire the OTP on your mobile numeral. Enter this OTP and click on Submit to continue further.
- Under facility type, all you ought to do is choose what facility you want, View only or View and Transaction Facility.
- Now you need to generate a login password for your Indian Banking Internet banking account.
- If you check the secret question, you alone need to set answers to any two questions out of five questions listed on the screen.
- Under the activation type, you are required to pick the activation type for the Indian Bank internet banking registration. Even you can select Activation through an ATM card.
- On the next page, you will witness the terms and conditions, and once you check them, you need to tick them and accept.
- For the activation, you need to enter the ATM card number, Expiry date and PIN. Then, finally, click on submit.
- Finally, you will get a notification that is “the internet banking facility has been activated successfully.”
- That’s all. You are all set to log in with the account number or CIF number and the login password.
All about Indian Bank Net Banking Login
Once you have successfully registered and activated the Indian bank net banking password, it is a must to log in by visiting the official page of the Indian bank. That is indianbank.net.in and then tap on the Personal Banking link.
You can even enter the CIF number. It is more like the user ID and enters the password. The moment you logged in, then it will ask you to generate a transaction password.
The user must use the transaction password on the occasion of the transaction. Also, the site will ask you to change login password after some months due to security purpose.
You may also like to read, Central Bank of India Net Banking Online
If you are an Indian bank customer, then using a net banking facility is best. So then you can access various services right from your comfort.
Aarvi the owner and senior content publisher at Financeclap. Aarvi completed his education in BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration), and recently she was working as an assistant manager for the accounts company. She also works as a senior digital marketing consultant for one IT company in 2018. The main idea for starting Financeclap is to provide the best and helpful information related to the business industry to the readers. Aarvi main hobbies are playing cricket, watching videos and listening to music in the free time. You can learn more about her on about us page.