Still, checking your account balance and last transaction by visiting ATM? Do register net banking and then easily get various services. In specific if you are a Kotak Mahindra Bank customer, you can easily do Kotak login with some easy steps.
No matter what, net banking is a must. But if you are a Kotak Mahindra customer, then feel happy since you can easily register. You have various flexible options to apply for net banking. The below article will explain the steps.
Why do you need net banking?
Online transactions have become a popular practice. Everyone preferring online transactions alone. If you choose to do many online transactions using some other apps, you will get the exact balance and other things. All because the money transaction apps will give you the details related to that. Thus, having net banking will let you check various things conveniently.
How to Register for Kotak Net Banking Service?
Check the underneath steps that will assist you in registering in Kotak net banking successfully. If you are a customer of Kotak Net Banking service
- At first, you are required to download the Channel Access Request Form from the official Kotak bank website. Once it gets downloaded, you are required to fill it up with all the essential details.
- Once you filled it, you need to submit the form in the drop box located at the branch or make use of the ATM.
- If you are far away from the ATM or branch, then better post it to the Customer Contact Center of Kotak Mahindra Bank.
- If you are not comfortable with the above method, you can even contact the Kotak Mahindra Bank. The customer care centre simply calls them, and it’s enough for Kotak net banking. It is accessible round the clock. You can call 1860 266 2666 or else dial +91 22 6600 6022 to request net banking registration.
Procedure to create a Customer ID
- If you are a Kotak Mahindra customer, then you are all set to easily get CRN on your credit/debit card. It will be there below your name. In specific, if you are, ING Vysya customers will surely find their customer ID on your debit card below your name.
- In case if you want to create one, then you need to follow only one step. All you need to do is visit the authorized site of Kotak net banking website. https://www.kotak.com/j1001mp/netapp/MainPage.jsp.
- Now you ought to tap on “What is my CRN or CIF or Customer ID?” from the choices accessible in the CRN choices.
- After that, you need to offer the customer ID in the field. Plus, the verification code before tapping the “Submit” button.
- That’s all you will get the CRN
You may also like to read, Central Bank of India Net Banking Online
How to Login into Kotak Net Banking?
- First of all, you want to visit the approved site of Kotak Net Banking login tab that is https://www.kotak.com/j1001mp/netapp/BANKAWAYConverge.jsp.
- You are required to enter your CRN and password.
- After that, you need to give the exact page you want to visit by simply clicking an option in the dropdown menu.
- The options will be available under the “Take me Directly to” label
- Tap on the “Secure Login” button
- You can also use another step that is to click on the login page and then click on the “User Name” tab.
- Now you need to give the username that you have registered and then the password.
- Later choose the page you like to go to.
- After that, click on the “Secure Login” button to do Kotak bank login easily. There is also another way in that you need to enter the forex card number, password and then the page you want to land. After that, you requisite to tap on the “Secure Login” key.
So, these are the different steps available to register Kotak Mahindra net banking prefer the best one.
Aarvi the owner and senior content publisher at Financeclap. Aarvi completed his education in BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration), and recently she was working as an assistant manager for the accounts company. She also works as a senior digital marketing consultant for one IT company in 2018. The main idea for starting Financeclap is to provide the best and helpful information related to the business industry to the readers. Aarvi main hobbies are playing cricket, watching videos and listening to music in the free time. You can learn more about her on about us page.