Permanent Account Number (PAN), a 10-digit code, is mandatory for all taxpayers. Apply for a PAN on UTIITSL and NSDL. Besides receiving the PAN card to the registered address, you can download the e-PAN online.
E-PAN has all the PAN details stored on a computer or smartphone. Download the e-PAN from UTIISTSL or NSDL. Use it for e-verification.
Downloading e-PAN on NSDL
- 1 Downloading e-PAN on NSDL
- 2 Downloading e-Pan Card by PAN Number
The method of PAN Card Download is Using Acknowledgement Number
- Visit https://www.onlineservices.nsdl.com/paam/MPanLogin.html.
- Enter the acknowledgement number, captcha code.
- Click on ‘Submit.
- Next page appears in the E PAN Card Download process where you can see your email ID and mobile number. Check if they are correct.
- Select OTP >>> click ‘Generate OTP’.
- The next page appears where you have to enter the OTP>>>click ‘Generate OTP.’
- The next page appears where you have to download an e-PAN in PDF format.
You may also like to read, How to change the date of birth in PAN Card?
Downloading e-Pan Card by PAN Number
Downloading an e-Pan Card by PAN Number is simple, where you will have to follow just a few steps.
- Visit the NSDL for NSDL Pan Card Download
- Click ‘Download e-PAN Card’.
- Enter PAN Number, Aadhaar Number, date of birth, and GSTN
- Enter captcha code.
- Check the details >>> click ‘Submit.’
- Enter the OTP >>> click ‘Start’ that can help with the validation process.
- After the validation process, click on ‘Download pdf.’ When you notice you’ve downloaded the document, open it. Do so by providing a password. Here the password is the date of birth.
Procedure To Download PAN Card Download Online without missing the steps
Download PAN Card Online without interruptions by following the steps precisely as follows:
- Open Google homepage
- Search option download PAN card.
- Click on the web service link.
- The next application form opens. Fill in PAN card number registered mobile number, date of birth, email address, and captcha verification.
- Submit the application, and you can see a dialogue box will appear verifying your contact information.
- Click on the Ok.
- enter the registered mobile number and email address
- Select payment method
- Click on submit.
- The payment page opens. Select the payment mode for the original Pan download PDF.
- PDF form sends it to your email address and your phone number with the help of the PAN card service.
Downloading ePAN by Acknowledgement Number
How To Download PAN Card? Some people stay confused regarding Downloading ePAN by Acknowledgement Number. That said, to make it easier, here are steps to download ePAN from the NSDL portal:
- Visit the NSDL PAN portal that helps to download the PAN card by means of an Acknowledgement number
- Enter the Acknowledgement number that you get after submitting the PAN card application>>>click on “Generate OTP.”
- Enter the OTP >>> click on the “Validate” that enables downloading ePAN
- Click on “Download PDF” that can help download the ePAN
Downloading ePAN by PAN along with the Date of Birth
Download E PAN Card, and you can do that by mentioning the PAN and date of birth. The steps are as follows:
- Visit the downloading portal of ePAN
- Enter details such as date of birth, PAN, GSTN (optional)
- Mention the security code >>> click on “Submit” that can help download the ePAN card
Steps to be followed for PAN card Download with the help of Aadhaar Number
The government has introduced PAN card Download with the help of the Aadhaar Number method for enabling individuals to get PAN easily. The process is paperless and free, thus making it more convenient. Follow the below steps:
- Visit the e-filing portal of Income Tax.
- Navigate to the ‘Quick Links’ section
- Select the option ‘Instant PAN through Aadhaar.’
- Next page appears>>> click on the ‘Check Status/ Download PAN.’
- Enter the Aadhaar Number
- Enter the captcha code that can help you with getting the OTP for authentication.
- Enter OTP.
Successful verification lets you view the status. After that, you can download an ePAN card.
You have come to know about the How To Download E PAN Card method. Just follow the steps like we have mentioned above and get started.
Aarvi the owner and senior content publisher at Financeclap. Aarvi completed his education in BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration), and recently she was working as an assistant manager for the accounts company. She also works as a senior digital marketing consultant for one IT company in 2018. The main idea for starting Financeclap is to provide the best and helpful information related to the business industry to the readers. Aarvi main hobbies are playing cricket, watching videos and listening to music in the free time. You can learn more about her on about us page.