Facing an issue with your SBI credit card? Reach out to the support team!. To offer uninterrupted and quality service, SBI Card has a dedicated SBI credit card customer care support which is available 24×7 to answer any queries related to your credit card. You can also reach out to the support centre to offer feedback or resolve grievances. Some of the common reasons for reaching out to the SBI credit card customer care is loss or theft of credit card, suspicious activity on credit card statement, a summary of credit card rewards, enquiry regarding credit card balance, etc.
Contacting customer care with your queries is simple and can be done through a variety of ways.
Here are all ways you can connect with the SBI credit card customer care
- 1 Here are all ways you can connect with the SBI credit card customer care
- 1.1 Call the SBI credit card customer care number-
- 1.2 Leave a missed call on the SBI card customer care number-
- 1.3 Send an SMS on the SBI card customer care number-
- 1.4 Reach the SBI Card customer care through email-
- 1.5 Send a letter SBI Card customer care Postal Address-
- 1.6 Write on the social media handle of SBI Credit Customer Care-
To reach out to the SBI credit card customer care, you can avail any of the below-mentioned methods.
1) Call the SBI credit card customer care number
2) Leave a missed call on the SBI card customer care number
3) Send an SMS on the SBI card customer care number
4) Reach the SBI Card customer care through email
5) Send a letter SBI Card customer care Postal Address
6) Write on the social media handle of SBI Credit Customer Care
Call the SBI credit card customer care number-
You can easily contact the credit card support team by calling the dedicated SBI credit card customer care number. The SBI credit card customer care toll free number is 1860 180 1290. If you cannot reach the SBI credit card toll free number, you call on another SBI credit card customer care no which is 39020202. However, remember to add the local STD as a prefix when you dial this SBI credit card customer care contact number.
Leave a missed call on the SBI card customer care number-
The missed call service can be availed to address common queries. All you need to do is dial the SBI credit card customer care no and leave a missed call. As soon as you disconnect you will receive an SMS with the required information on your registered number. Below is a list of customer care numbers to call on along with the respective service.
|Services||SBI Card Customer Care Number (Missed Call)|
|Reward Points Summary||8422845514|
|Available Credit Limit and Cash Limit||8422845513|
|Last Payment Status||8422845515|
Send an SMS on the SBI card customer care number-
‘Simply SMS’ is a service provided by SBI which allows you to get details of your account using certain keywords sent to 5676791 through your registered mobile number. The format for the same is CODE followed by space and your SBI credit card’s last four digits (Ex- BAL 1234). Here is a list of SMS codes along with the respective services you can avail using them.
- BLOCK- To block your SBI credit card in the event it is lost or stolen
- AVAIL- To know the credit limit and cash limit available on the card
- PAYMENT- To know the last payment status
- REWARD- To get a summary of the reward points on your SBI credit card
- BAL – To enquire about your credit card balance
- DSTMT- To get a duplicate statement for a particular month (mention the month in MM format after the four digits, separating it with space, Ex- DSTMT 1234 07)
- ESTMT- To subscribe for the e-statement facility
Reach the SBI Card customer care through email-
You can also opt to reach out to the online SBI credit card customer care team with an email mentioning your queries related to your credit card. For this, you would need to use your credentials and login to the SBI official website and get in touch via email. Once you have sent your email, you would get a unique interaction ID and the response will be sent on your SBI Card net banking account and your email ID which is registered against your credit card.
Send a letter SBI Card customer care Postal Address-
A complaint or query can also be raised by sending a letter to the SBI credit card customer care team on the postal address. You would need to explain the issue in detail and provide identification in the form of your Customer ID or SBI credit card and number. However, be mindful as to not share your critical security information such as SBI credit card CVV, your security PIN, OTP or banking password. The mailing address for the letter is-
SBI Card, P.O. Bag 28, GPO, New Delhi – 110001
2) Head office-
SBI Card, Correspondence Department, DLF Infinity Towers, Tower C, 10-12 Floor, Block 2, Bldg 3, DLF Cyber City, Gurgaon – 122002, Haryana, India
Social media is also a compatible option to reach out to the SBI credit card customer care to resolve queries. You can write and send your complaint or query in the form of a tweet to SBI Card’s handle on Twitter (@SBICard_Connect). The customer support team will respond and resolve the issue through social media.
In case, you are not satisfied with the response you receive, you can escalate the grievance to the nodal/principal nodal officer of SBI Card. Once you have escalated the issue, you would get a unique interaction ID which you need to keep handy to resolve the issue. SBI Card is also covered under RBI’s Ombudsman Scheme and you can reach out to the Banking Ombudsman in case your grievance has not been resolved or you have not received a response in over thirty days since the complaint was lodged.
Choose any of the above methods and get adequate response to your queries and complaints so that you can use your credit card to the fullest.
Raj Kumar is a qualified business/finance writer expert in investment, debt, credit cards, Passive income, financial updates. He advises in his blog finance clap.