In this present day generation, everyone prefers to use their Credit card instead of Debit card for different applications. In place of carrying huge amount with them it is better to carry Credit Card as it is safest way of using. The main difference between Credit and Debit card is that, using Debit card we will withdraw money from our own account only. But using Credit card we can borrow money from bank at that point of time. Large number of people are showing interest in using Credit cards as they are providing many offers and discounts to efficient users. But most of us are using without any knowing basic information which is sometimes very risky. We should try to know some basic information about Credit Card before having or using.
- The one and only most important thing is, we should know the amount of time for your credits provided in the beginning. Some banks will offer more grace period and some will offer very less amount of due period. This should be taken care before choosing Credit card as there are many Credit cards available in the market.
- Also keep an eye on rate of interest they are calculating if you are unable to pay your dues in time. They won’t reveal the amount of interest before taking Credit card but we should ask bank about the interest rate.
- Enquire about Credit card score also. High Credit card score will provide us many offers and discounts for some online shopping transactions. Some banks will also provide cash back offers depending on your Credit card score.
- Browse all online reviews with the people who are currently using that particular Credit card and check whether you are going in right way or not.
- Firstly we should know what kind of Credit card we are using. There are different types of Credit cards like Business card, Student card. The offers and limits of Credit cards almost depends on the type of card we are going to use.