SBI offers home loans to make ease of the customers for construction of own house. Here are few bits and pieces about the home loan details.
SBI offers numerous personal loan schemes for both Salaried, and Self-employed professionals. These include Engineers, Doctors, Chartered accountants, Architectures and other police department persons.
SBI Personal Loans in the market include:
- Xpress Credit Loan
- SBI Saral Personal Loan56
- SBI Loans to Pensioners
- SBI Loans to Affluent Pensioners
- Festival Loans
SBI loan calculator Documents Required:
- Completed loan application form
- Proof of identify (photo copies of Voters ID card/ Passport/ Driving Licence/ Income Tax PAN (card)
- Proof of residence (photo copies of recent Telephone Bills/ Electricity Bill/
- Proof of business address for non-salaried individuals
- Statement of Bank Account/ Pass Book for last six months
- Signature identification from present bankers
- Personal Assets and Liabilities statement
- Passport size photographs
- Property tax receipt/ Passport/ Voters ID card)
The salaried employees and Self-employed professionals can go for the home loans from SBI.
Benefits of SBI loan calculator:
- Home loan is available for construction, purchase, renovation of house
- Purchase of new house
- 80% of loan value for loan amount
- Salaried employees
- Convenient home loan interest rates
SBI home loan ensures the customers to pay comfortable EMI as per sbi loan calculator. The processing fee depends upon the loan obtained. The processing charge is 1 to 2 % of loan amount.
SBI loan calculator Interest Rate:
Depending upon the type of home loan the interest rate varies. For a Clean Overdraft the interest rate is 18.00% per annum. The Personal Loans Scheme also called as SBI Saral interest rate is 18.25% per annum. SBI offers home loan Pensioners with 14.50% as an interest rate per annum. The bank also offers Festival Loan Scheme at 16.50% interest rate per annum. Individuals can avail Domestic loan from Bank Time Deposits with 0.50% over the amount paid for time deposit. The interest rate is 9.75% for any loan from SBI.
In a nutshell SBI offers best deals along with low interest rates to fulfil the desire of dream home for customers without an burden on the pocket.