Vijaya bank offers excellent opportunity for customers to avail housing loan for the Purchase, Construction, Renovation, of the existing house.
Vijaya Bank Home Loan Interest Rates Introduction
The Vijaya Bank Home Loan scheme covers purchase of old house of age 30 years and below. The existing house can be renovated by holding Vijaya Bank home loan of age 50 years and below. The maximum quantum of loan is fixed on amount depending upon the customers need.
Vijaya Bank Home Loan Documents Required:
- 2 passport size photos
- Proof of Identification
- Proof of Residence
- Bank Statement.
- Latest IT returns for 2 years along with 3months salary slip
- Income Certificate
- Customers are eligible for home loan from the age of 21 years to 65 years
- The applicant/beneficiary should possess sufficient income to repay the loan
- The interest rate is included in the loan amount within sanctioned period
- Retirement benefits
Purpose of Home loan:
- Need based financial assistance
- SC/STs, can avail loan for agricultural activities
- Collection of forest products to be sold in the market
- Village small scale and cottage industries
- Study loans
- Physically handicapped persons
- Orphanages and hand-crafted authorities
- Welfare organizations working for SC/ST
Customers can go for a loan amount from Rs. 1lac to Rs. 100lac depending upon the requirement. Renovation of the home can avail from Rs. 1lac to Rs. 10lac. One can contribute 20% of the loan amount excluding stamp duty and registration charges. Prepayment of loan amount is carried along with a processing fee 0.25% with a maximum of Rs. 10000. The prepayment charges are absolutely free along with switch over facility for other banks below 5 years of loan entitlement.
Vijaya Bank Home Loan Interest Rates
Customers who are interested to go for Vijaya Bank Home Loan for availing a dream home for an amount up to Rs. 30lac should pay Vijaya Bank Home Loan interest rate of 10.25% on the loan amount with a tenure of 0 to 20 years. The loan amount of Rs. 35lac to Rs. 75lac should pay an interest rate as 10.25% for tenure of 0 to 20 years. The customers who go for the loan amount of Rs. 75lacs and above should pay an interest rate of 10.50% for tenure from 0 to 20 years.